Gigabyte GC-Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 USB-C 3.1 flashed Mac Pro
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gigabyte GC-Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 USB-C 3.1 flashed Mac Pro Hackintosh
GC-Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 card. Condition is new (open box).
For Mac Pro 3,1/4,1/5,1 or Hackintosh.
Support cold boot. No need of Windows for it to work on Mac OS! Plug 'n play. Works on Mac OS or Windows.
We keep checking with newest development of firmware and try to make our version the best and compatible with most Thunderbolt devices. This item contains life time support. Any questions are very welcome.
Optionally, to support hot plug/swap, OpenCore for Mac Pro is provided by this item For Free. Steps to download and install OpenCore are included in instruction paper. Refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKwk-PWmYxQ
Booting with OpenCore, this card can have hot plug/swap supported, plus many advantages to normal Mac Pros:
* Boot screen on normal graphics cards. No need of MacVidCards.
* Native Catalina support. No need for any patched OS. Eligible updates from Apple official updater.
* Hardware acceleration on codecs with modern graphics cards. Faster encoding/decoding.
* DRM streaming support. Watching Apple TV and more.
* And more...
Note that OpenCore cannot boot Bootcamp Windows. Can only boot UEFI installed Windows.
* The card;
* Original box and accessories;
* Jumper cable;
* Instruction paper.
Note that this item comes with a jumper cable, which is a must-have to use this card on Mac Pro. Instruction paper includes how to apply it.
Also, if after purchase there are newer firmwares released, we only charge you $10 for flashing a newer version.
Youtube video about this:
Difference between Titan Ridge and Alpine Ridge:
* Titan Ridge has a DisplayPort while Alpine Ridge has an HDMI
* Titan Ridge can supply 100w power (with power cable connected) while Alpine Ridge can supply 36w.