Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge 2.0 Thunderbolt 3 USB-C 3.2 flashed Mac Pro Hackintosh
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Condition is new (open box for flashing).
- For Mac Pro 3,1/4,1/5,1 or Hackintosh.
- Support cold boot. No need of Windows for it to work on Mac OS!
- Plug 'n play.
- Works on Mac OS or Windows.
- The Card
- Original box and accessories (DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable, thunderbolt header cable)
- Jumper wire
- Instruction paper
- Specially configured software to support hot plug/swap and boot screen (optional)
Same day handling, expedited shipping, ship from USA
What does work:
- Universal Audio Apollo
- DiGiGrid IOS
- Antelope Orion 32+ (via USB-C)
- Discreet 8 (via USB-C)
- Focusrite Clarett 8Pre [X]
- Motu 828es
- Blackmagic UltraStudio Minirecorder
- Akitio Node Pro Thunderbolt 3
- Kanex USB3
- East Thunderbolt Adapter
- External drives (Some need reboot)
- LaCie TB1 drives (with Apple TB3 to TB2 adapter)
- Luna (with newest driver)
- Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock
- Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Belkin Thunderbolt 1 Dock
- Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Mini
- CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock
- Honeywell USB-C Dock
What does not work:
- Promise Pegasus R6 (RAID Enclosure)
- Drobo (storage)
- Presonus Quantum (other Presonus should be fine)
- Antelope Audio
- Slate VRS8 (not for Mac Pro, works with most Hackintosh)
- 10.12.6 Or newer
We keep checking with newest development of firmware and try to make our version the best and compatible with most Thunderbolt devices. This item contains life time support and free firmware upgrade (shipping cost not included). Any questions are very welcome.
Key difference between Titan Ridge and Alpine Ridge:
- Titan Ridge has a DisplayPort while Alpine Ridge has an HDMI
- Titan Ridge can supply 100w power (with power cable connected) while Alpine Ridge can supply 36w.